To All Our Guests and Future Clients
Due to the current world situation in which some countries have decided to implement new security measures, we want to let our clients know that at #AzulTulum we are adopting all these necessary measures to safeguard the health of our clients.
At Azul Tulum we continually clean and disinfect our rooms, reception and common areas. In this way and due to the good practices we have adopted, we have registered "zero" cases of COVID-19 on the property. This result has also been achieved due to the privacy of our facilities, such as the balconies, terraces, reading spaces, independent pools, and kitchens, where our clients maintain their privacy.
To continue with these satisfactory results, we offer our guests the following SUGGESTED list of laboratories, modules and hospitals where they can perform SARS-CoV-2 Detection tests using Antigens and PCR.
Costs, methodology, and lead times may vary from provider to provider.
Rapid Blood Test. Blood Study (IgG / IgM) Price: from $ 799 MXN
Extended Test. Blood Study (IgG / IgM) + Imaging and Laboratory Studies + General Practitioner Consultation Price: from $ 2,117 MXN
Rapid Antigen Test. Price: from $ 999 MXN PCR test (Polymerase Chain Reaction).
Study of Genetic Material Price: from $ 2,499 MXN
Call center. 800.900.1133 Tulum: 984.124.0830
- Mobile module located on Carretera Cancún - Tulum with Calle 3, Mza. 4, lot 5. Installed next to the Mexican Red Cross of Tulum Cost of $ 600 MXN or $ 40 USD Tel: 9842048843
- Company responsible for the COVID-19 Information and Diagnosis Modules at the Cancun International Airport with 14 mobile laboratories.
- Mobile module located on Carretera Boca Paila in front of Chedraui 1740 Mexican pesos Standby time: 24 hours.
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test $ 550.00 MXN Waiting time: 6 - 12 hrs.
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 by RT-q PCR $ 4,300.00 Mxn Standby time 24 - 48 hrs
Attention hours from 9 am to 5 pm (By appointment). The results will be delivered via email within a period of no more than 6 - 48 hours after taking the sample. Telephone: 984 231 1245